How to Set Up a Scholarship Fund in Your Name
Setting up a scholarship fund in your name is a way to provide for the educational needs of deserving students that have immigrated to the United States or have an ancestor that immigrated and you are making a contribution to a worthy cause. You can establish the name and type of scholarship that fits your giving needs.
TO SET UP AN EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE CONTACT IHF SCHOARSHIP COMMITTEE. CLICK HERE
If I Am a Student–How can I apply for a Scholarship
The International Heritage Foundation (IHF) awards scholarships to outstanding students on the basis of academic merit and descriptions of the scholarship.
Each scholarship award can only cover tuition and is eligible for one year of scholarship support. Scholarship money not used during one academic year is not transferable to the following academic year. Scholarship applicants and recipients can and are encouraged to reapply in subsequent years.
To be considered for an IHF scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- • Be enrolled in an US accredited institution of education.
- • Have a grade-point average of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent). Show involvement in their community.
- • Be a United States citizen that has immigrated to U.S. or from a family that has one ancestor who has immigrated to the U.S.
- • To see if you qualify for our scholarships, please review our active scholarships descriptions.
- • Scholarship Deadline: May vary according to scholarship details.
Available Scholarship Descriptions:
Anthony Rugiero Culinary Arts Scholarship (started 2015)
Amount: $250 per year
Description: Established to offer financial assistance to students from Michigan who are pursuing studies in the culinary arts at an accredited school.
Application Deadline: March 1, 11:59 pm EST
Awardees named: June 30 for summer or fall semester
If you are interested in applying for a Scholarship complete the contact form and we will reach out to you with more information.
CLICK HERE to begin your scholarship application